China Beijing International Acupuncture Training Center

2020 Schedule
2020 Schedule
1: Three Months Regular Courses
Basic Acupuncture Course: Apr. 15th – Jul. 15th or Aug.14th — Nov.13th.
Tuition: 22,000 Chinese Yuan.
See details at http://www.cbiatc.com/en/train/Courses2/
Advanced Acupuncture Course: Jan.6th –Apr. 6th, Aug. 5th – Nov. 5th.
Tuition: 25,000 Chinese Yuan.
See details at http://www.cbiatc.com/en/train/Courses3/
Note:
A: The time of three months courses is fixed and we launch them every year at the same time. The courses will be opened when there are at least FOUR students.
B: Invitation letter – Please give us copy of passport; fill application form; copy of educational certificate or diploma by email.
C: Registration fee – 20% of tuition (for example, basic course costs 20,000 Chinese Yuan, registration fee is 4,000 Yuan) will be paid to school bank account after application and before applying invitation letter,  then 80% of tuition will be paid during first week of the course.
D: Registration fee refund -- After applying invitation letter, if student cancels the studying before the course, the 10% of tuition will be refunded (the other 10% is the cost of applying invitation letter).
E: Tuition refund -- After the course starts, if student cancels the studying, the 20% registration fee will not be refunded; the 80% of tuition will be calculated to refund according to how many days student has studied.


2: Short Term Courses
A: Tuina -- see details at http://www.cbiatc.com/en/train/123_Course/
  a: March 2nd to March 13th
  b: July 20th to July 31st
  c: November 16th to November 27th
B: TCM Cosmetology and Diet -- see details at http://www.cbiatc.com/en/train/Diet_Therapy/
  a: June 1st to June 12th
  b: July 20th to July 31st
c: December 7th to December 18th
C: Qigong -- see details at http://www.cbiatc.com/en/train/Qigong/
  a: March 16th to March 27th
  b: November 16th to November 27th
c: December 7th to December 18th
D: Foot Reflexology -- see details at http://www.cbiatc.com/en/train/123_Course/
  a: May 11th to May 22nd
  b: November 30th to December 11th
E: Pain -- see details at http://www.cbiatc.com/en/train/Pain_Course/
  a: March 9th to March 20th
  b: July 6th to July 17th
  c: October 12th to October 23rd
F: Gynecology and Neurology -- see details at http://www.cbiatc.com/en/train/Diagnosis/
  July 20th to July 31st
G: Master Tung’s Points – see details at http://www.cbiatc.com/en/train/Diagnosis/
  a: July 16th to July 22nd 
  b: November 6th to November 11th
H: Course of acupuncture therapy for encephalopathy -- see details at http://www.cbiatc.com/en/train/Diagnosis/
  a: July 16th to July 23rd
  b: November 16th to November 22nd
I: More Courses -- see details at http://www.cbiatc.com/en/train/Diagnosis/
Note:
A: Short term courses except Master Tung's Points will be opened when there are at least Four students; Master Tung's Points will be opened when there are at least five students. Students will pay tuition after application.
B: After student applied short term courses, student will pay tuition to school bank account before coming.
C: Tuition refund: If student cancels the studying, only 80% of tuition will be refunded (the other 20% of tuition is the cost of arrangement such as clinical or lecture arrangement).

3: Chinese Herbal Medicine Course
Time: May. 11th – Aug. 11th
Tuition: 25,000 Chinese Yuan.
Note: This course will be opened when there are at least Four students.
 
4: VIP Courses
A: TCM Special Therapies.
B: TCM Diagnosis.
C: TCM Needling, Cupping and Bleeding Techniques.
D: Difficult Parts in TCM Basic Theories.
E: Analysis of Clinical Cases.
See details at http://www.cbiatc.com/en/train/Diagnosis/
Note: This course will be opened when there are at least Four students.
 

5: Customized Course
When you organize study group coming to my school, you can choose everything such as when you come, how long you study, what lessons you want etc.


If you have any questions, please contact Robert Huang or Theresia Tong: enrolment@cbiatc.com or cbiatc@aliyun.com.

More>>IMG

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • agreement

  • welcome

  • certificate

  • certificate

  • certificate

  • certificate

  • certificate

  • certificate